Entertainment One (eOne) is a Canadian multinational entertainment company that acquires, produces, distributes, and markets film and television content. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with offices in over 20 cities around the world.
eOne’s film division produces and distributes feature films, including both independent and studio productions. The company’s television division produces and distributes scripted and unscripted television series, as well as children’s programming. eOne also has a music division, which manages and develops recording artists.
Some of eOne’s most notable film and television productions include:
- Films: The Hunger Games franchise, Fifty Shades of Grey, The King’s Speech, Spotlight, and Green Book
- Television: Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, The Rookie, and Yellowstone
eOne is a major player in the global entertainment industry. The company’s content is distributed to over 200 countries around the world. eOne is also a significant producer of original content, with over 100 film and television projects in development at any given time.
eOne’s mission is to “deliver exceptional entertainment to the world.” The company is committed to producing and distributing high-quality content that engages and inspires audiences.
- Creativity: eOne is committed to fostering a creative environment where employees can develop and produce innovative content.
- Collaboration: eOne believes that the best results are achieved when people work together. The company encourages collaboration between its employees, partners, and clients.
- Excellence: eOne is committed to excellence in everything it does. The company strives to produce and distribute the highest quality content possible.
- Integrity: eOne operates with integrity and honesty in all of its dealings. The company is committed to building long-term relationships with its employees, partners, and clients.
eOne has a significant impact on the global entertainment industry. The company’s content is enjoyed by audiences around the world. eOne is also a major employer, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
eOne is committed to giving back to the communities in which it operates. The company supports a number of charitable organizations, including those that focus on education, arts and culture, and social justice.
Entertainment One is a leading global entertainment company that produces and distributes high-quality film and television content. The company is committed to creativity, collaboration, excellence, and integrity. eOne has a significant impact on the global entertainment industry and is committed to giving back to the communities in which it operates.